- Oral presentations will be a total of 15 minutes, including 5 minutes of Q&A with the audience (presenters may ask the audience questions too), and the oral introduction.
- Presenters are asked to prepare a PowerPoint presentation with max. 15 slides, plus a title slide and a mandatory disclosure slide. The slide size is 16:9, Landscape Orientation. Presenters may use their own templates.
- Please upload your slides in the session room during the break preceding your presentation. Presentations must be saved with the abstract number and name. Ex. Abstract 20 – Jane Smith.
- Be in the room at least 10 minutes before the start time of the session. The session chairs will start and end strictly on time.
- Maximum Poster Size: 36″ wide x 48″ high (90 cm wide x 120 cm high)
- Illustrations and text should be kept simple, keeping in mind that one must be able to read from a distance
- Please prepare your poster in English to allow our international delegates to review it as well
- The abstract number will also be the onsite poster number
Please remain near your poster during the three Passport Poster Sessions to answer questions from participants.
||Sunday, October 20, 17:00-18:00
Passport Poster Sessions
Monday 14:45 – 16:00
Tuesday 10:00 – 11:00
Wednesday 14:30 – 15:00
||October 23, 17:00-18:00*
* posters not taken down by 18:00 will be discarded
- Video presentations will be a total of 15 minutes, including 5 minutes of Q&A with the audience (presenters may ask the audience questions too), and the oral introduction.
- Hospital protocol for video recording with patient permission or equivalent must have been followed.
- All video presentation must be edited and narrated on the audio track in English.
- Productions must not be longer than 5 minutes with titles and a spoken narrative.
- The video file must play in one of the following video players: Windows Media Player or Quick Time Player.
- The video cannot be promotional or commercial in nature.
- In addition to the video, the submitter is also required to write a summary of the video’s content that is no more than 200 words.
- The video should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 1, 2019.
For questions regarding the presentations, please contact the Congress Manager at email@example.com.